The new SkyScreen™ is a lightweight mesh that encompasses the platform basket without compromising visibilty.
- Lightweight mesh weighing only 2.5kg
- Full height coverage from top hand rail down to the top of the kick strip
- Tool-less installation, secured around handrails using velcro anchor points with magnets to secure to the kick strip
- Constructed from a combination of fire retardant PVC outer and a woven mesh inner lining
- Polycarbonate rods used to provide rigidity to the net along the access gate area.
- Retains maximum visibility through the mesh whilst still providing dropped object protection
- Provides containment for dropped objects, tools and materials down to 15mm in size
- Quickly fitted/ removed on-site as required for each task
- Compatible with other innovations including SkyRakBoom® and SkySiren® PCS™
- Three panel design comprising of a left hand, a right hand and a gate section to provide total cover around the basket
The mesh has been tested in line with LPS 1215 - Requirements for the LPCB Approval and Listing of Scaffolding Cladding Material.
All materials are fire retardant