0844 381 4478
Events and Exhibitions
See our latest events and exhibitions from demonstration days to regional events
Individual awards cover every aspect of sign making, and include special awards for small businesses (employing up to 5 people) and for traditional craft skills. The winning entry from each category goes forward to be judged for the ultimate accolade – the 2015 Sign of the Year.
This year’s awards include:
• The Epson Innovation Award
• The Vink Illuminated Sign of the Year
• The Spandex DI-NOC Interior Sign of the Year
• The William Smith Commercial Vehicle Graphics Award
• The William Smith Personal Vehicle Graphics Award
• The Nationwide Platforms Roll-out Programme of the Year
• The Amari Plastics Small Signmaker of the Year
• The Trade Etching Direct Craftsman Award
• The Soyang Wide Format Project of the Year
• The Sign Construction Award
• The Retail Sign of the Year
• The Leisure Industry Sign of the Year
• Architectural Sign of the Year
• Wayfinding Scheme of the Year
There is, in addition, an award for the Product of the Year, sponsored by Signs Express. Entries are invited from any UK-based company that has introduced a new product to the UK market. Industry experts will, in addition, be asked to nominate deserving products. Judging is by a panel of sign makers.
Full details about the requirements for entry to each award together with judging criteria at britishsignawards.org/the-awards
David Catanach, Director of the BSGA, says the awards have received terrific support from the whole industry. “3M have again stepped forward as the sponsor of the whole awards scheme and other leading businesses including William Smith, Spandex, Soyang, Epson, Vink, Amari, Nationwide Platforms, Trade Etching Direct and Signs Express are supporting individual award categories.
“We still have a couple of categories available for sponsorship and would be delighted to hear from any business that would like to get involved.”